Friday 30 May 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Libman and Norbert Schemansky.
The Sea Hawk, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
while The Plastic Age by Percy Marks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1924!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 May 1924 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Charles Libman: French defense attorney for Jean-Marc Deperrois.
- Norbert Schemansky: USA, middle heavyweight (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Anthony Marshall: American CIA officer and diplomat (d. 2014).
- Armando Peraza: Cuban-American drummer (Santana) (d. 2014).
- Socialist Matteotti falls in Italian parliament by fascists
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1924 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mindin' My Business - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?