Sunday 30 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rosalind E Krauss and Phil Willis.
The Wolf Man, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1941 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
Famous Birthdays:30 November
- Japanese Emperor Hirohito consults with admirals Shimada and Nagano
- 101-year-old Nyack-Tarrytown (New York) ferry makes its last run.