Tuesday 30 October 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Orangutan Island.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Uncharted or The Witcher.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 2007!
Which were the important events of 30 October 2007 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 October
- An International Space Station solar wing relocated by the crew of STS-120 is torn during deployment. (spaceflightnow.com)
- A moderate earthquake of 5.6 magnitude strikes 9 miles northeast of San Jose, California. (Reuters)
- Tropical Storm Noel weakens after causing between 11 and 25 deaths in the Dominican Republic. (CNN)
- Patricia Etteh resigns as speaker of Nigeria's House of Representatives amid accusations of corruption. (BBC)
- The United States Supreme Court halts an execution in Mississippi pending its decision as to whether lethal injections are a form of cruel and unusual punishment. (AP via Google News)
- The President of the United States George W. Bush nominates James Peake as the next United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs. (LA Times)
- The United States Congress votes to extend a ban on Internet taxes for another seven years. (Technewsworld)
- Six people are killed and 11 injured in a suicide bomb attack near Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
- US light crude oil hits an all-time high of $US 93.53 (Xinhua)
- The New Zealand Cabinet is reshuffled, with three new ministers appointed, and two leaving Cabinet. (New Zealand Herald)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 October 2007
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Nott'm Forest - Oldham : 0 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Avellino - Ravenna : 3 - 2
- Chievo - Albinoleffe : 0 - 1
- Lecce - Grosseto : 1 - 1
- Mantova - Cesena : 4 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?