Wednesday 31 October 2007, HalloweenUS date format: 10/31/2007, UK date format: 31/10/2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Big Stan, directed by Rob Schneider, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gangland.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Contra 4 or 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 2007!
Which were the important events of 31 October 2007 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 October
- Ray Gravell: Welsh rugby player and actor (d. 2007).
- The World Economic Forum releases The Global Competitiveness Report 2007-2008.
- The United States Federal Reserve reduces short-term interest rates to 4.5 per cent, the second cut in three months. (NYT)
- The President of the United States George W. Bush nominates Fmr. Governor of North Dakota Ed Schafer for United States Secretary of Agriculture. (Prairie Farmer)
- At least 8 people are killed and 53 are injured when militants bomb a bus in Togliatti, Russia. (Bloomberg)
- 21 of the 28 people accused over the 2004 Madrid train bombings have been found guilty four of them are charged with murder. (Sky News)
- Police question Prince Harry over shooting of endangered Hen Harriers at the Royal Family's Sandringham House estate.
- Alcatel-Lucent announces plans to cut 4,000 jobs. (Reuters)
- Buddhist monks return to the streets of Burma for the first time since a crackdown on protests last month. (BBC)
- Police in India's Meghalaya state say they have killed five tribal separatists in the capital of Shillong. (BBC)
- Los Angeles authorities reveals that a boy playing with matches caused one of the Los Angeles fires. (CNN)
- A United States district court blocks new patent rules relating to continuation practice at the USPTO, originally scheduled to take effect on November 1, 2007. (InformationWeek)
Sport Games on 31 October 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Cagliari : 2 - 2
- Fiorentina - Napoli : 1 - 0
- Inter - Genoa : 4 - 1
- Juventus - Empoli : 3 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Almeria - Zaragoza : 0 - 1
- Ath Madrid - Sevilla : 4 - 3
- Betis - Osasuna : 0 - 3
- Getafe - Ath Bilbao : 2 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- Let It Go - Keyshia Cole Featuring Missy Elliott & Lil Kim
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
In a trend known as consumer-generated content, an 18-year-old student and Apple devotee was hired to make a television commercial for Apple’s new iPod Touch. [..]
A coalition of privacy groups asked the government today to set up a mandatory do-not-track list for the Internet. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $45.99
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $126.68
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $75.88
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $51.72
- 1 CAD = 1.2284 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0791 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8781 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4108 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?