Sunday October 07, 2007
US date format: 10/7/2007, UK date format: 7/10/2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see zodiac on October 7, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Gordon Brown (Labour), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Home of the Giants, directed by Rusty Gorman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Dead Heat by Dick Francis and Felix Francis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Moonlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie as the Island Princess or Call of Duty: Roads to Victory.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 07, 2007?
- War in Afghanistan: Sixteen militants fighting under wanted Uzbek warlord Tahir Yuldash are killed in eastern Afghanistan. (AP via Google)
- The United Auto Workers sets a Wednesday deadline to reach a new four-year contract with Chrysler. (NYT)
- A sheriff's deputy shoots dead six young people in Crandon, Wisconsin, United States. It was initially believed that he was killed by a police sniper after a manhunt, but is now believed to have committed suicide by multiple gunshots. (Reuters)
- Costa Ricans approve CAFTA in a referendum with 52% of the votes. (AP via Google News)
- See more
American politician (Born 1931).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 07, 2007?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Sugababes - About You Now
- Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It
- Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Shayne Ward - No U Hang Up / If That's Ok With You
- 50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland - Ayo Technology
Top #5 R&B songs
Sport Games on October 07, 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Catania - Livorno : 1 - 0
- Fiorentina - Juventus : 1 - 1
- Genoa - Cagliari : 2 - 0
- Lazio - Milan : 1 - 5
- Palermo - Reggina : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- FC Brussels - Club Brugge : 1 - 3
- Roeselare - Anderlecht : 2 - 2
- Standard - Germinal : 3 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Nurnberg : 3 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Leverkusen : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Hoffenheim : 2 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Osnabruck : 3 - 0
- Koblenz - M'gladbach : 0 - 5
- Mainz - Erzgebirge Aue : 4 - 1
- St Pauli - Paderborn : 2 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2007?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- For Schools, Lottery Payoffs Fall Short of Promises Most of the billions of dollars raised by state lotteries is used simply to sustain the games, an examination by The Times has found. [..]
- See all financial news of October 7th, 2007
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on October 07, 2007?
On October 07, 2007 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is October 07, 2007?
On October 07, 2007 the zodiac sign was Libra.
Who was the US President on October 07, 2007?
On October 07, 2007 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on October 07, 2007?
On October 07, 2007 the UK Prime Minister was Gordon Brown (Labour).
Who was the Pope on October 07, 2007?
On October 07, 2007 Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on October 07, 2007?
Famous people died on October 07, 2007 include, George E Sangmeister.
What was the number one song in October 07, 2007?
The number one song in the week of October 07, 2007 was Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em in US and About You Now by Sugababes in UK.
What were the top hits on October 07, 2007?
The top hits on October 07, 2007 were Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em, Stronger by Kanye West, The Way I Are by Timbaland in US and About You Now by Sugababes, Let Me Think About It by Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand, Valerie by Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse in UK.