Thursday 25 October 2007US date format: 10/25/2007, UK date format: 25/10/2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Bal Ganesh, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Run by Ann Patchett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gangland.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1914 Shells of Fury or 3030 Deathwar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2007!
Which were the important events of 25 October 2007 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 October
- Martin Caballero: Colombian guerrilla leader.
- Supporters of a U.S. congressional resolution condemning the Armenian genocide drop calls for a vote. (CNN)
- The death toll from the California wildfires of October 2007 rises to 12 as four bodies are discovered near the Mexican border. (Reuters via ABC News Australia)
- Ehud Barak, the Defense Minister of Israel, approves a plan to cut off supplies of electricity to the Gaza Strip which has been recently declared as ampquothostile territoryampquot. (CNN)
- 30 killed in a powerful explosion near the police lines in Mingora in Swat, Pakistan.
- The United States imposes economic sanctions against the Iranian Revolutionary Guard for its support of terrorism. (Sky News)
- Yang Jiechi, the foreign minister of China, meets with Pranab Mukherjee, the Foreign Minister of India, to discuss India's aspirations to become a Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council. (AP via IHT)
- The Tokelauan self-determination referendum fails by 16 votes. (New Zealand Herald)
- EasyJet announce their intentions to purchase British Airways franchise GB Airways for £103.5 million
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Let It Go - Keyshia Cole Featuring Missy Elliott & Lil Kim
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Shawty - Plies Featuring T-Pain
- When I See U - Fantasia
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Sugababes - About You Now
- Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It
- Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- No U Hang Up / If That's Ok With You - Shayne Ward
- 50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland - Ayo Technology
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
After glitches and delays amid growing demand for air travel, Singapore Airlines savored the distinction of being the first to fly the double-decker behemoth with paying passengers. [..]
Student lender Sallie Mae and its would-be buyers agreed to language that enables the company to operate while they battle in court over their collapsed $25 billion buyout. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $44.00
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $129.35
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $76.75
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $51.48
- 1 CAD = 1.2061 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0581 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8768 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3896 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?