Thursday 25 October 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Choice by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pass Time.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clive Barker's Jericho or Cosmic Osmo's Hex Isle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 October 2007 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 October
- Martin Caballero: Colombian guerrilla leader.
- Supporters of a U.S. congressional resolution condemning the Armenian genocide drop calls for a vote. (CNN)
- The death toll from the California wildfires of October 2007 rises to 12 as four bodies are discovered near the Mexican border. (Reuters via ABC News Australia)
- Ehud Barak, the Defense Minister of Israel, approves a plan to cut off supplies of electricity to the Gaza Strip which has been recently declared as ampquothostile territoryampquot. (CNN)
- 30 killed in a powerful explosion near the police lines in Mingora in Swat, Pakistan.
- The United States imposes economic sanctions against the Iranian Revolutionary Guard for its support of terrorism. (Sky News)
- Yang Jiechi, the foreign minister of China, meets with Pranab Mukherjee, the Foreign Minister of India, to discuss India's aspirations to become a Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council. (AP via IHT)
- The Tokelauan self-determination referendum fails by 16 votes. (New Zealand Herald)
- EasyJet announce their intentions to purchase British Airways franchise GB Airways for £103.5 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?