Saturday March 31, 1906
US date format: 3/31/1906, UK date format: 31/3/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 31, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Sin-Itiro Tomonaga and Lauri Saikkola.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 31, 1906?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- See more
- The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 31, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Original Cohens
- Charles D'Almaine - Medley of Old-Time Reels
- Frank Stanley - When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood
- Prince's Orchestra - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie