Wednesday 28 February 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Bizette-Lindet and Henriette Groll.
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1906 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- André Bizette-Lindet: French sculptor and painter, received official title peintre de la marine in 1947.
- Henriette Groll: French painter.
- Bugsy Siegel: American gangster connected with narcotics, gambling, book-making, jewel and fur theft and opium deals.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Fritz and Louisa - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Silver Heels - Harry Tally
- My Irish Molly O - Vess Ossman
- Will You Love Me in December as You Do in May? - Haydn Quartet
- Silver Heels - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?