Friday March 30, 1906
US date format: 3/30/1906, UK date format: 30/3/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 30, 1906?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- See more
- Betsy Perk [Christina E]: journalist/writer/feminist, dies at age...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 30, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Original Cohens
- Charles D'Almaine - Medley of Old-Time Reels
- Frank Stanley - When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood
- Prince's Orchestra - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie