Monday March 26, 1906
US date format: 3/26/1906, UK date format: 26/3/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 26, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Henri Cadiou and Rafael Mendez.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 26, 1906?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 26, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Original Cohens
- Charles D'Almaine - Medley of Old-Time Reels
- Frank Stanley - When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood
- Prince's Orchestra - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie