Thursday 29 March 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include E Power Biggs and E Power.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1906 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- E Power Biggs: Westcliff-on-Sea, England -- Organist / composer (CBS).
- E Power: Biggs American concert organist (d. 1977).
- James Bausch: American decathlete and football player (d. 1974).
- E Biggs: English-American organist and composer (d. 1977).
- Slava Raskaj: Croatian painter (Born 1878).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers sweep Kenora Thisles in two games.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Prince's Orchestra
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Frank Stanley
- Medley of Old-Time Reels - Charles D'Almaine
- The Original Cohens - Len Spencer & Ada Jones