Thursday 29 March 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include E Power Biggs and E Power.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1906 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- E Power Biggs: Westcliff-on-Sea, England -- Organist / composer (CBS).
- E Power: Biggs American concert organist (d. 1977).
- James Bausch: American decathlete and football player (d. 1974).
- E Biggs: English-American organist and composer (d. 1977).
- Slava Raskaj: Croatian painter (Born 1878).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers sweep Kenora Thisles in two games.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Prince's Orchestra
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Frank Stanley
- Medley of Old-Time Reels - Charles D'Almaine
- The Original Cohens - Len Spencer & Ada Jones