Thursday March 29, 1906
US date format: 3/29/1906, UK date format: 29/3/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 29, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include E Power Biggs and E Power.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 29, 1906?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- See more
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers sweep Kenora Thisles in two games.
- Slava Raskaj: Croatian painter (Born 1878).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 29, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Original Cohens
- Charles D'Almaine - Medley of Old-Time Reels
- Frank Stanley - When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood
- Prince's Orchestra - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie