Tuesday 27 March 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Carteret and Pee Wee Russell.
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1906 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Jean Carteret: French poet, alchemist, graphologist, philosopher and astrologer; one of the earliest and most authoritative champions of the use of both "Lilith" and "Priapus" in Astrology.
- Pee Wee Russell: American musician (d. 1969).
- Cecil Purdy: Egyptian-Australian chess player and author (d. 1979).
- Pee Russell: American clarinet player saxophonist and composer (d. 1969).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?