Tuesday 27 March 1906US date format: 3/27/1906, UK date format: 27/3/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Carteret and Pee Wee Russell.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1906 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Jean Carteret: French poet, alchemist, graphologist, philosopher and astrologer; one of the earliest and most authoritative champions of the use of both "Lilith" and "Priapus" in Astrology.
- Pee Wee Russell: American musician (d. 1969).
- Cecil Purdy: Egyptian-Australian chess player and author (d. 1979).
- Pee Russell: American clarinet player saxophonist and composer (d. 1969).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Prince's Orchestra
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Frank Stanley
- Medley of Old-Time Reels - Charles D'Almaine
- The Original Cohens - Len Spencer & Ada Jones