Thursday 8 March 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Billotte and Pierre Puech.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1906 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Pierre Billotte: French Army officer and politician.
- Pierre Puech: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop Emeritus of Carcassonne.
- Marcel Cazeilles: Banyuls des Aspres Military man.
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Silver 7 sweep Smiths Falls (Ontario) in two games.