Thursday March 08, 1906
US date format: 3/8/1906, UK date format: 8/3/1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 8, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Billotte and Pierre Puech.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 08, 1906?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- See more
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Silver 7 sweep Smiths Falls (Ontario) in two games.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 08, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - The Leader of the German Band