Friday 23 March 1906US date format: 3/23/1906, UK date format: 23/3/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guglielmo Segato and George Posford.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1906 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.