Thursday 3 March 1988
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Father Figure by George Michael.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Frantic, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Bonfire Of The Vanities by Tom Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1988!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1988 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Christa-Elizabeth Goulakos: Greek-Canadian ice dancer.
- Sam Way: Model.
- Bella Heathcote: Movie Actress.
- Joshua Duggar: Reality Star.
- Riccardo Bocchino: Italian rugby player.
- Teodora Mirčić: Serbian tennis player
- Michael Morrison: Actor (Caleb-As the World Turns), dies at 33
- Sibel Özkan: Turkish weightlifter
- Patricia Tumulak: Filipino-American model Miss Philippines Fire 2009
- Jan-Arie van der Heijden: Dutch footballer
- Max Waller: English cricketer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- George Michael - Father Figure
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
- Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak
- Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
- Gloria Estefan - Can't Stay Away From You
- David Lee Roth - Just Like Paradise
- Cher - I Found Someone
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?