Thursday 4 April 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francois-Bernard Mache and Lord Ichayra.
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1935 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Francois-Bernard Mache: Composer.
- Lord Ichayra: Secretary-General (British Banking Association).
- Gustav Simonsen: Norwegian Supreme Court lawyer, business man, and politician of the Conservative Party.
- Geoff Braybrooke: English-New Zealand soldier and politician (d. 2013).
- Kenneth Mars: American actor and singer (d. 2011).
- Trevor Griffiths: English playwright and educator
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?