Thursday 4 April 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1935 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Gustav Simonsen: Norwegian Supreme Court lawyer, business man, and politician of the Conservative Party.
- Lord Ichayra: Secretary-General (British Banking Association).
- Francois-Bernard Mache: Composer.
- Geoff Braybrooke: English-New Zealand soldier and politician (d. 2013).
- Kenneth Mars: American actor and singer (d. 2011).
- Trevor Griffiths: English playwright and educator
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?