Monday 22 April 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fiorenza Cossotto and Joel Spivak.
Mark of the Vampire, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1935 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Fiorenza Cossotto: Italian mezzo-soprano opera singer who was the youngest singer of the century to make a debut at the La Scala Theatre of Milan, debuting in 1957.
- Joel Spivak: American radio talk-show host and son of Charles Spivak, famous bandleader of the '30s.
- Christopher Ball: English linguist and academic.
- Paul Chambers: American bassist and composer (Miles Davis Quintet) (d. 1969).
- Mario Machado: Chinese-American journalist and actor (d. 2013).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 April 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?