Tuesday 4 November 1958
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Voynet and Lee Jasper.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to It's All In The Game by Tommy Edwards.
In UK Stupid Cupid / Carolina Moon by Connie Francis was in the top 5 hits.
Mon Oncle, directed by Jacques Tati, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Around The World With Auntie Mame by Patrick Dennis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Charlie Drake.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1958!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1958 ?
- Dominique Voynet: French politician, mayor of Montreuil and a member of Europe Écologie–The Greens.
- Lee Jasper: English activist and politician.
- Anne Sweeney: American television executive.
- Angelo G Roncalli crowned as Pope John XXIII
- Belgian government of Eyskens, resigns
- Democrats win US congressional election
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game
- Conway Twitty - It's Only Make Believe
- Cozy Cole - Topsy II
- The Kingston Trio - Tom Dooley
- Bobby Day - Rock-In Robin
- Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace
- Tommy Dorsey Orchestra - Tea For Two Cha Cha
- Earl Grant - The End
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
- The Everly Brothers - Bird Dog
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?