Tuesday 5 January 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rick Tuten and Ricky Goldin.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
In UK Yeh Yeh by Georgie Fame was in the top 5 hits.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Not Only... But Also.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1965 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Rick Tuten: NFL punter (Seattle Seahawks).
- Ricky Goldin: American actor, producer, director and TV host.
- Nathalie Tardivel: Dancer in Redda Ballets, she became a "Coco-girl" in french TV show "Cocoricocoboy".
- Vinnie Jones: British footballer-turned-actor.
- Alan Robertson: Reality Star.
- Patrik Sjöberg: Swedish high jumper
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Impressions - Amen
- The Larks - The Jerk
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Julie Rogers - The Wedding
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?