Friday 8 January 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
In UK Yeh Yeh by Georgie Fame was in the top 5 hits.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1965 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Maria Pitillo in Elmira: New York, USA; actress (Dear God, Nancy Don Lewis - Ryan's Hope).
- Michelle Forbes: Actress (Julianna Cox-Homicide).
- Eric Wohlberg in Sudbury: Ontario, Canada; cyclist (Olympics-1996).
- Klaus Schierstedt: German astrologer, engineer, physicist and software developer of the Hermes program with his wife, Claudia.
- Pascal Obispo: French singer-songwriter, one of the most honored and popular in France.
- Aloys-Henri-Gerard Fornerod: Composer, dies at 74.
- Star of India returned to American Museum of Natural History.
- Senator Everett Dirksen introduces a bill to make marigold the national flower (doesn't pass).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Impressions - Amen
- The Larks - The Jerk
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Julie Rogers - The Wedding
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?