Wednesday 5 March 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1930 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Guy Gaucher: French Catholic Discalced Carmelite bishop and theologian.
- Lorin Maazel in Neuilly: France; conductor (NBC Symphony Orchestra 1941).
- John Ashley: Canadian ice hockey player and referee (d. 2008).
- Del Crandall: American baseball player and manager.
- David Garth: American political advertising consultant (d. 2014).
- Danish painter Einar Wegener goes through a sexual reassignment surgery and takes the name Lili Elbe.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?