Saturday 8 March 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Ingagi, directed by William S. Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1930 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Douglas Hurd: British politician, the Foreign Secretary in 1991.
- Bob Grim: American baseball player (Born 1930).
- Edward Terry Sanford: Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court (Born 1865).
- Babe Ruth signs two-year contract for $160,000 with New York Yankees general manager Ed Barrow; Barrow wrongly predicts "No one will ever be paid more than Ruth".
- Mahatma Gandhi starts civil disobedience in India.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?