Tuesday 18 March 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1930 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Maurice Peress in New York City: New York, USA; conductor (Kansas City Philharmonic 1974-80).
- Pat Halcox: English trumpet player (d. 2013).
- Giuliano Michelon: Italy sport Champion.
- Adam Maida: American ecclesiastic, ordained the 9th Roman Catholic Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay, WI on 1/25/1984.
- Jacques Duquesne: French journalist, he wrote many novels and essays about the catholic religion.
- Boston Bruins win record 20th NHL home game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?