Sunday 9 March 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Ingagi, directed by William S. Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1930 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Fritz Rau: German music promoter.
- Harrie J: B Aarts; Dutch second chamber member (CDA).
- Thomas Schippers in Kalamazoo: Michigan, USA; conductor (Amahl and Night Visitors).
- Ornette Coleman: American saxophonist, violinist, trumpeter and composer.
- Taina Elg: Finnish-American actress and dancer.
- Guy Gauthier: French film critic who mainly focused on documentary filmmaking. His 1995 book "Le Documentaire, un autre cinéma," has been translated into several languages. He died on 20 March 2010.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?