Wednesday 26 March 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1930 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Sandra Day O'Connor in El Paso: Texas, USA; US Supreme Court Justice (1981-).
- Cristobal Halffter: Composer.
- Sandra O'Connor: American attorney and jurist, first female justice on the Supreme Court, elevated to the bench in 1981 and considered one of the most powerful women in America.
- Gregory Corso: Beat poet (Happy Birthday of Death, Long Live Man).
- Congress appropriates $50,000 for Inter-American highway
- US Congress appropriates $50,000 for Inter-American highway.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?