Friday 28 March 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1930 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Bill Hughes: American jazz trombonist and bandleader.
- Robert Ashley: American soldier and composer (d. 2014).
- Elizabeth Bainbridge: English opera singer.
- Jerome Friedman: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Amelia Rosselli: Poet.
- George Bruce: Painter
- Alibert Delorge: Belgium sport Champion
- Joe Fortunato: American football linebacker in the National Football League. Fortunato played 12 seasons for the Chicago Bears (1955–1966).
- Constantinople and Angora change their names to Istanbul and Ankara.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?