Thursday 6 July 1933
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Baby Face, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1933 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Henri Anglade: France sport Champion.
- Henry Anglade: French cyclist, who was closest to winning the Tour de France in 1959, when he finished second, 4:01 behind Federico Bahamontes.
- Pierre Fox: Belgian actor, comedian and stage director.
- Virginia Fuller: American writer who is noted for her passion about her pets and natural wildlife.
- Frank Austin: English footballer.
- Robert Kajanus: Composer, dies at 76.
- 1st All Star Baseball Game: AL wins 4-2 at Comiskey Park, Chicago
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?