Tuesday 6 June 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1933 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Heinrich Rohrer: Swiss physicist and Nobel price winner.
- Eli Broad: American businessman and philanthropist co-founded KB Home.
- 1st drive-in theater opens (Camden NJ)
- US Employment Service created.
- Richard Hollingshead opens the first drive-in cinema, in Camden, New Jersey, on a 10-acre site, with room for 400 cars. The screen is 40 by 30 feet.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?