Sunday 6 March 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ross Hunter and Julius Rudel Vienna Austria.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1921 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ross Hunter: Cleveland, Ohio -- Producer (Airport, Madame X, Pillow Talk).
- Julius Rudel Vienna Austria: conductor (New York City Opera 1957).
- Oliver Wright: British Ambassador (To US).
- Leo Bretholz: Austrian-American holocaust survivor and author (d. 2014).
- Piero Carini: Italian racing driver (d. 1957).
- Police in Sunbury Pennsylvania issue an edict requiring Women to wear skirts at least four inches below the knee.
- Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?