Sunday 6 March 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1921 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Leo Bretholz: Austrian-American holocaust survivor and author (d. 2014).
- Piero Carini: Italian racing driver (d. 1957).
- Julius Rudel Vienna Austria: conductor (New York City Opera 1957).
- Oliver Wright: British Ambassador (To US).
- Ross Hunter: Cleveland, Ohio -- Producer (Airport, Madame X, Pillow Talk).
- Police in Sunbury Pennsylvania issue an edict requiring Women to wear skirts at least four inches below the knee.
- Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?