Thursday 8 January 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Saunders and Helmuth Hubener.
As Man Desires, directed by Irving Cummings, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1925 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- James Saunders: English chemist / playwright (Ark).
- Helmuth Hubener: German activist (d. 1942).
- Bernardo Ruiz: .
- Helmuth Hübener: German activist (d. 1942).
- Mohan Rakesh: Indian author and playwright (d. 1972).
- 1st all-female US State Supreme Court appointed, Texas
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Alone - Al Jolson
- Tea for Two - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?