Monday 8 March 1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1943!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1943 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Lynn Redgrave: British-American actress and noted family, the daughter of actor Sir Michael Redgrave (born 3/20/1908, Bristol) and his wife, actress Rachel Kempson (born 5/28/1910, Dartmouth), a distinguished theatrical family.
- Serge Lemoine: French art historian.
- Michael Grade: English businessman.
- Dionysis Simopoulos: Greek physicist and astronomer.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Arthur Vaughn
- Limited gambling legalized in Mexico.
- 335 allied bombers attack Neurenberg.
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Gretchen Merrill.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?