Friday 9 April 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1954 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Iain Duncan Smith: British politician, up for election in mid-September 2001 against Kenneth Clarke (b
- Ken Kalfus: American journalist and author
- Iain Smith: British soldier and politician Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
- Lori Black: American noted family, the second daughter of Shirley Temple Black
- Dennis Quaid: Movie Actor
- Dennis Quaid in Houston: Texas, USA; actor (The Big Easy, Dreamscape, The Right Stuff).
- Philip Greeley Clapp: Composer, dies at 65
- WECT TV channel 6 in Wilmington, NC (NBC / CBS) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?