Tuesday 13 April 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1954 ?
- Jimmy Destri rock keyboardist (Blondie - "Heart of Glass": Rapture).
- Jimmy Destri: American keyboard player and songwriter (Blondie).
- Niels Olsen: Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Olsen Brothers).
- Barbara Roche: English lawyer and politician Minister of State for Immigration.
- Angus Lewis Macdonald: Canadian politician (Born 1890).
- Robert Oppenheimer accused of being a communist
- Baltimore Orioles' first game, lose to Detroit Tigers in Detroit 3-0.
- American physicist Robert Oppenheimer accused of being a communist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?