Tuesday 10 November 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Plainsman, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1936!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1936 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 November
- Louis Gustave Binger: French officer and explorer (Born 1856).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?