Wednesday 10 November 1976
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tiziana Lodato and Michael Zühlke.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart.
In UK If You Leave Me Now by Chicago was in the top 5 hits.
The Twelve Tasks of Asterix, directed by Ren Goscinny, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Outsiders.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bigfoot Bonkers or Blockade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1976!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1976 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Tiziana Lodato: Italian actress and star of Guisseppe Tornatore’s critically acclaimed film "The Star Maker," 1995, a powerful story about the endurance of the human spirit.
- Michael Zühlke: German porn star, alias Pornfighter Long John, who has worked as a performer and producer of over 2300 films and who has been awarded numerous prizes.
- Martin Åslund: Swedish footballer and sportscaster.
- Sergio Soriano: Spanish footballer and manager.
- Steffen Iversen: Norwegian footballer.
- Utah Supreme Court authorizes execution of convicted murderer Gary Gilmore.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1976
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Rick Dees - Disco Duck (Part 1)
- Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
- Bee Gees - Love So Right
- Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love
- Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me
- Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
- Commodores - Just To Be Close To You
- Spinners - The Rubberband Man
- Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?