Tuesday 13 July 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.
In UK I'm Alive by The Hollies was in the top 5 hits.
Kwaidan, directed by Masaki Kobayashi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1965!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1965 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
Famous Birthdays:13 July
- Photios Kontoglou: Greek writer, painter and iconographer (Born 1895).
- 36th All Star Baseball Game: NL wins 6-5 at Metropolitan Stadium, Minnesota
- All star MVP: Juan Marichal (SF Giant)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- Herman's Hermits - I'm Henry VIII, I Am
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Jay and the Americans - Cara-Mia
- Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
- Ian Whitcomb - You Turn Me On (Turn On Song)
- Jackie De Shannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
- Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?