Monday 13 September 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Over the Hill to the Poorhouse, directed by Harry Millarde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1920 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Robert Owens: American military, United States Marine who was killed in action during World War II.
- Carole Mathews Montgomery Illinois: actress (Wilma-The Californians).
- Else Minarik: Danish-American journalist and author (d. 2012).
- Louis Montfort: French naval officer, a Lieutenant who served in World War II and later in Indochina.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chili Bean - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Shannon Four - Wond'ring
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?