Wednesday 17 December 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Meade and Makoto Moroi.
The Royal Family of Broadway, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1930 ?
- Julia Meade: Actress / TV hostess (Spotlight Playhouse).
- Makoto Moroi: Composer.
- Bob Guccione: American-British publisher, the founder and publisher of "Penthouse" in the U.K.
- Armin Mueller-Stahl: German actor and painter.
- Dorothy Rowe: Australian psychologist and author.
- Peter Warlock: British composer and music critic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You're Driving Me Crazy! (What Did I Do?) - Rudy Vallee & His Connecticut Yankees
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?