Sunday 18 March 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Jimmy the Gent, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1934 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Pavle Despalj: Composer.
- Joseph Baird: American banker and company executive.
- Roy Chapman: English footballer and manager (d. 1983).
- Pietro Rizzuto: Italian-Canadian politician (d. 1997).
- Charley Pride: American guitarist, singer and baseball player.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?