Saturday 18 March 1972
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Heart Of Gold by Neil Young.
In UK Without You by Nilsson was in the top 5 hits.
Pink Flamingos, directed by John Waters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while The Winds Of War by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1972!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1972 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Anja Mollenbeck: German discus thrower.
- Nathan Quarry: American mixed martial arts fighter.
- Dane Cook: American comedian and actor.
- Anja Möllenbeck: German discus thrower.
- Reince Priebus: American lawyer and politician.
- AIAW 1st basketball champs, Immaculata beats West Chester State 52-48
- Cornell NCAA hockey team shut out for first time in 225 games (Boston University).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
- America - A Horse With No Name
- Robert John - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) (Mbube)
- Nilsson - Without You
- Bread - Everything I Own
- Paul Simon - Mother And Child Reunion
- Climax - Precious And Few
- Cher - The Way Of Love
- Donny Osmond - Puppy Love
- The Osmonds - Down By The Lazy River
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?