Monday 6 March 1972
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Without You by Nilsson.
Tokyo Story, directed by Yasujir Ozu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while The Winds Of War by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1972!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1972 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Susan Alexander in Silver Spring: Maryland, USA; Miss Maryland-America (1996).
- Shaquille O'Neal in Newark: New Jersey, USA; NBA center (Magic, Los Angeles Lakers, Olympics-gold-1996).
- Paul Frlan: Canadian Football League linebacker (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Shaquille O'Neal: American athlete, actor and rap artist, a basketball superstar of the Los Angeles Lakers, 7' 01" and 303 lbs.
- Jaret Reddick: American musician (Bowling For Soup).
- Amanda Butler: Coach
- Keswick to Penrith railway officially closes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nilsson - Without You
- Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
- Robert John - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) (Mbube)
- The Osmonds - Down By The Lazy River
- Bread - Everything I Own
- Climax - Precious And Few
- America - A Horse With No Name
- Carpenters - Hurting Each Other
- Cher - The Way Of Love
- T. Rex - Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?