Saturday 20 September 1980
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Upside Down by Diana Ross.
In UK Feels Like I'm In Love by Kelly Marie was in the top 5 hits.
Stardust Memories, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1980
while Rage Of Angels by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1980.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1980!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1980 ?
- Ryan Donowho: American actor and producer.
- Vladimir Karpets: Russian cyclist.
- Jonathan Le Billon: English actor.
- Mehrzad Marashi: Iranian-German singer.
- Madison Young: American porn actress and director founded Femina Potens Art Gallery.
- Nicola Haste: YouTube Star
- Mariacarla Boscono: Italian top model, who signed with DNA Model Management in New York City soon after graduating high school.
- Sanpei Hayashiya: Japanese comedian (Born 1925).
- Bronze plaque dedicated to memory of Thurman Munson at Yankee Stadium
- George Brett goes 0-for-4 dropping his average below .400 for good
- Spectacular Bid runs in Belmont alone as three horses drop out.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1980 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Diana Ross - Upside Down
- Air Supply - All Out Of Love
- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
- Irene Cara - Fame
- Johnny Lee - Lookin' For Love
- George Benson - Give Me The Night
- Paul Simon - Late In The Evening
- Eddie Rabbitt - Drivin' My Life Away
- Larry Graham - One In A Million You
- The Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?