Tuesday 22 July 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1930 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Harry Conger: American mining engineer and CEOof Homestake Mining, a gold mining company.
- Ferruccio Amendola: Italian actor and voice-over actor who worked in cinema and television.
- Leoncjusz Ciuciura: Composer.
- Marcia Henderson in Andover: Massachusetts, USA; actress (Kathleen - Aldrich Family).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?