Sunday 24 July 1938
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Booloo, directed by Clyde E. Elliott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1938!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1938 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Eugene Martin: American painter.
- John Sparling: New Zealand cricketer.
- Alexis Jacquemin: Belgian economist.
- Colin Southgate: CEO (Thorn EMI).
- Mike Mainieri: Rocker.
- Eugene J Martin: American painter and artist
- Instant coffee invented
- First ascent of the Eiger north face.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?