Sunday 25 August 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Hallelujah!, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1929!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1929 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Gene Keiffer: American electonic engineer and CEO of E-Systems, a reconnnaissance, surveillance communications software defense contractor.
- Dominique Fernandez: French writer of novels, essays and travel books.
- Graf Zeppelin passes over SF for LA after trans-Pacific voyage
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?