Tuesday 25 June 1968
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre-François Martin-Laval and Vaios Karagiannis.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to This Guy's In Love With You by Herb Alpert.
In UK Young Girl by Union Gap was in the top 5 hits.
The Bride Wore Black, directed by François Truffaut, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Dave Allen Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1968!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1968 ?
- Pierre-François Martin-Laval: French actor and film director, he founded a troop on stage: "Les Robins des Bois" with Jean-Paul Rouve, Maurice Barthélémy, and some other comedians.
- Vaios Karagiannis: Greek footballer and manager.
- Tony Hancock: Actor / writer (Call Me Genius, Rebel), dies at 43.
- Bobby Bonds hits a grand slam in his first major league game (San Francisco Giants).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Herb Alpert - This Guy's In Love With You
- Cliff Nobles - The Horse
- Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
- Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 - The Look Of Love
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Mony Mony
- Merrilee Rush - Angel Of The Morning
- Aretha Franklin - Think
- Shorty Long - Here Comes The Judge
- Friend and Lover - Reach Out Of The Darkness
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?