Monday 27 November 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Orpheus, directed by Jean Cocteau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1950 ?
- Philippe Delerm: French writer, formerly teacher of French literature, married to Martine, illustrator, and Vincent's father (singer).
- Gavyn Davies: English journalist and businessman.
- Gran Hamada: Japanese professional wrestler.
- Red Sox sign shortstop Lou Boudreau as a player to 2-year contract
- Trial against RC clergy imperialistic conspiracy begins in Prague
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 November 1950 and get them!