Monday 27 September 1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Thank Your Lucky Stars, directed by David Butler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1943!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1943 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Michel Comte: .
- Amedeo: Duke of Aosta, Viceroy (Ethiopia), dies at 43.
- Randy Bachman: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Guess Who Ironhorse Bachman Turner Overdrive Bachman & Turner and Brave Belt).
- Max Boyce: Welsh comedian and singer.
- Anna Gael [Gyarmarthy]: Budapest, Hungary -- Lady Weymouth.
- Bob Curiano: Rock bassist (Mink Deville)
- Philippe D'Encausse: French pole vaulter, whose father, Hervé d'Encausse, was a European record holder and 1968 Olympic finalist in pole vault. He is currently Renaud Lavillenie's coach.
- Waclaw Gieburowski: Composer, dies at 65.
- Anti-fascism opposition begins in Naples
- Dutch opposition newspaper The Slogan publishes KZ-Lower letter
- WWII: The 4-day Naples Uprising begins.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?