Monday 27 September 1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anna Gael [Gyarmarthy] and Bob Curiano.
Thank Your Lucky Stars, directed by David Butler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1943!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1943 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Anna Gael [Gyarmarthy]: Budapest, Hungary -- Lady Weymouth.
- Bob Curiano: Rock bassist (Mink Deville).
- Philippe D'Encausse: French pole vaulter, whose father, Hervé d'Encausse, was a European record holder and 1968 Olympic finalist in pole vault.
- Michel Comte: .
- Amedeo: Duke of Aosta, Viceroy (Ethiopia), dies at 43.
- Randy Bachman: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Guess Who Ironhorse Bachman Turner Overdrive Bachman & Turner and Brave Belt)
- Max Boyce: Welsh comedian and singer
- Waclaw Gieburowski: Composer, dies at 65.
- Anti-fascism opposition begins in Naples
- Dutch opposition newspaper The Slogan publishes KZ-Lower letter
- WWII: The 4-day Naples Uprising begins.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?