Monday 28 March 1966
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Ballad Of The Green Berets by Barry Sadler.
In UK The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore by The Walker Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Frankie and Johnny, directed by Frederick de Cordova, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Double Image by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1966.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1966!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1966 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Franck Passi: French former international football player (France under 21) of Senegalese descent.
- Serge Djelloul: hockey defenseman (Team France 1998).
- Nathalie Herreman: in France; tennis star.
- Jason Garrett: NFL quarterback (Dallas Cowboys).
- Cheryl James: Rapper.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barry Sadler - The Ballad Of The Green Berets
- The Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown
- The Righteous Brothers - (You're My) Soul And Inspiration
- The Lovin' Spoonful - Daydream
- Simon and Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
- The Beatles - Nowhere Man
- The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin'
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
- Cher - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Sure Gonna Miss Her
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?