Wednesday 29 January 1958
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Judy Norton-Taylor in Santa Monica and Stuart Levine.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK Great Balls Of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
while By Love Possessed by James Gould Cozzens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monitor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1958!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1958 ?
- Judy Norton-Taylor in Santa Monica: California, USA; actress (Mary Ellen - The Waltons).
- Stuart Levine: American executive and CEO in charge of Cabletron Systems, a computer state-of-the-art networking sales company.
- Hansjorg Raffl: Italian bobsledder, winner of an Olympic bronze medal for the two-man team at Albertville 2/92.
- Glen Cochrane: Canadian ice hockey player and scout.
- Linda Smith: English comedian and actress (d. 2006).
- Murderer, Charles Starkweather, captured by police in Wyoming
- Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward wed
- Murderer Charles Starkweather captured by police in Wyoming, USA.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 January 1958
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?